The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!!

A place for everyone who loves entertainment... come & relaxxxx!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GaGa was asked to open for Jackson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
- Ian babe -
Admin
Admin
- Ian babe -

GaGa was asked to open for Jackson Empty
PostSubject: GaGa was asked to open for Jackson   GaGa was asked to open for Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:55 am

Lady GaGa has revealed that she was asked to be the opening act for Michael Jackson's This Is It comeback tour.

GaGa, who is currently on tour in the UK, admits that she was asked to open the series of concerts before Jackson died last year after suffering a cardiac arrest.

In an interview with Larry King she said: "You know, it's always very difficult because I don't necessarily like to talk about those very personal things that happened. But I guess I can speak about it now.

"I was actually asked to open for Michael on his tour. We were going to open for him at the O2 and we were working on making it happen. I believe there was some talk about lots of the openers doing duets with Michael on stage.

"But Michael's death was devastating for me regardless of whether or not I was supposed to go on tour with him. He's such an inspiration and a remarkable human being."

GaGa's interview on Larry King Live airs in the US this evening.
Back to top Go down
https://etlounge.forumotion.com
stellamary

PostSubject: hi   GaGa was asked to open for Jackson I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 am

Informative and strange one...keep sharing

Types Of Comedy Movies
Back to top Go down
stellamary

PostSubject: hi   GaGa was asked to open for Jackson I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:40 am

Do something newly.. I am fed up with the same theme... scratch

flower Types Of Comedy Movies
Back to top Go down
unismartin

PostSubject: Re: GaGa was asked to open for Jackson   GaGa was asked to open for Jackson I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 am

Thanks for sharing such useful post on what one can have and can't have based on their free time routines.It's really hard to get the result for our free time routine and anyway it need more time to get the result with best outcome.Also try to outdoor home entertainment which really help you a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GaGa was asked to open for Jackson   GaGa was asked to open for Jackson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GaGa was asked to open for Jackson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!! :: Entertainment Lounge :: Entertainment News-
Jump to: