The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!!

A place for everyone who loves entertainment... come & relaxxxx!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patrick Stewart to be knighted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steph
Admin
Admin
Steph

Patrick Stewart to be knighted Empty
PostSubject: Patrick Stewart to be knighted   Patrick Stewart to be knighted I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Hollywood actor Sir Patrick Stewart will boldly go to Buckingham Palace to be knighted by the Queen for a glittering career on stage and screen.

Famed for his roles in Star Trek and X-Men, Stewart will join the hallowed list of performers who have received one of the highest accolades for a lifetime of entertaining audiences.

The Queen is reported to be a fan of the star, who has enjoyed a 50-year career in movies, TV and the theatre including 16 years with the Royal Shakespeare Company.

When the knighthood was first announced Stewart said: "I am very proud to receive this honour. The theatre is and has always been my great joy."

Formula One driver Jenson Button will become an MBE for services to motorsport after clinching the driver's championship last year.
Back to top Go down
stellamary

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Stewart to be knighted   Patrick Stewart to be knighted I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:23 am

Thanks for the informative post.keep sharing.

Home Theater Display Devices
Back to top Go down
unismartin

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Stewart to be knighted   Patrick Stewart to be knighted I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:36 am

Hi, Great time to read this ..Entertainment is defined as some amusement, diversion, pleasure and mainly performance or show. Home entertainment is just for giving leisure for human mind and body to replace the whole lot of pressure and demands we are facing in our daily life in today’s competitive world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Stewart to be knighted   Patrick Stewart to be knighted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrick Stewart to be knighted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Entertainment Forum!!! :: Entertainment Lounge :: Entertainment News-
Jump to: